You are here: Home > Politics, Town hall & Service > What do I do where?

What do I do where?

Whether it concerns a small request or a vital change: The town administration wants citizens to receive support in a timely manner. A wide range of services contributes to this success:

The "OpenRathaus" offers digital services that can be accessed directly from home. The content is only available in German.
pfeil2 read more
Single point of contact
Companies can also use the "single point of contact" – a digital portal for information and for networking with contact persons in administrative offices and chambers.
pfeil2 read more
Citizens' Office
The Citizens' Office acts as a contact point for general matters, for example for the purposes of registration and deregistration, passport and identity card issues or the exemption from radio and tel...
pfeil2 read more
Virtual Lost Property Office
In the Virtual Lost Property Office lost property can be searched for online. (This content is only available in German.)
pfeil2 read more
Registration Office
Birth, marriage, death: In these cases the Registration Office is one of the first points of contact.
pfeil2 read more
Arbitration Office
"When two people quarrel”, the Arbitration Office is on hand to mediate.
pfeil2 read more
Ideas & Complaints Service
The town of Lingen (Ems) is interested in the opinion of its citizens regarding the services provided by the town’s administration. The Ideas & Complaints Service is happy to accept corresponding ...
pfeil2 read more

Photos from above: k.A., Coloures-Pic/, ©Helmut Kramer, Andrey Popov/, k.A., CrazyCloud/, Momius/